TelexExternal LinkInternal LinkInventory Cache
New World Order
This nOde last updated May 29th, 2005 and is
(10 Kaban (Earth) / 15 Zip - 257/260 - 18.104.22.168.17)
TEN TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE IN THE "NEW WORLD ORDER"
1. WATCH LOTS OF TELEVISION. Television pleasantly induces mental stupor, telling you all you need to know. If it wasn't on the nightly news, then it definitely isn't true.
2 AVOID TALKING ABOUT RELIGION OR POLITICS. No matter how innocuous your speech may be, it could be misinterpreted and recorded in your Government Personal Thought Dossier.
3. DEBATE TOPICS PROMOTED BY NWO-SPONSORED MEDIA. Example: Discuss the pros and cons of government under Labor or Liberal (or Democrat/Republican or Tory/Labor) while ignoring real issues like the economy and sovereignty already sold out to foreign interests by self-serving politicians doing the bidding of powerful transnational corporations.
4. PARTICIPATE IN NWO-SPONSORED 'FEEL GOOD' PROGRAMS. There's disasters all over the world and you seem hopeless to do anything about it: Why not partake in NWO-sanctioned programs like Walk for Want or 40 Hour Famine and even buy an Amnesty International Sticker for your car, while the agents of the NWO wreak havoc in parts of the world you've hardly ever heard of.
5. WORK, EAT, ENTERTAIN, AND SEEK MEDICAL HELP AT NWO-SPONSORED OUTLETS. Always buy NWO-manufactured grocery items preferably from large supermarkets. Growing your own veggies or purchasing organically grown produce affects the profit margins of NWO corporations. Safely entertain yourself by religiously viewing sports events, mindless TV shows/movies, as well as trivia and illusion-filled books and magazines. Listen to any type of mind-numbing music spewed forth by the corporations of the NWO. If you get sick, refrain from 'alternative' cures or therapy, and always seek medical help at NWO-sponsored hospitals or clinics and take whatever medicines and drugs you are given.
6. READ, HEAR AND WATCH NWO-MANDATED MEDIA. Exploring 'alternative' media might result in dangerous thought crimes against the NWO authorities. Disregard any ideas or reports not originating with NWO media as 'conspiracy theory.'
7. MEMORISE THE OPINIONS OF NWO LEADERS AND TELEVISION NEWS REPORTERS. Reiterate them as if they were your own during all social and business conversations.
8. HYPOCRISY IS THE SAFEST POLICY. And affiliations with State-approved religious organisations are permitted, and may be rich fields for business contacts.
9. WATCH OTHERS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO THE SAME AS YOU. Keep an eye on neighbours, friends and family to ascertain they are obeying the law. Always call the NWO authorities if you suspect any wrongdoing. Participate in dob-in programs. If ever confronted by someone who questions NWO policies, it's best to convince them ignorance is bliss. If the case is serious, immediately seek help from NWO psychiatrists.
10. WILLINGLY AND HAPPILY participate in all NWO school indoctrination programs. Realise the honour associated with being a breeder and caretaker of the next generation to SERVE THE MASTERS in the NEW WORLD ORDER.
*Earling Carothers "Jim" Garrison, District Attorney for New Orleans who put local businessman Clay Bertrand on trial in connection with the assassination of John F. Kennedy, sums it all up perfectly in the October 1967 Playboy interview:
PLAYBOY: Many of the professional critics of the Warren Commission appear to be prompted by political motives: Those on the left are anxious to prove Kennedy was murdered by a conspiracy within the establishment; and those on the right are eager to prove the assassination was an act of "the international Communist conspiracy." Where would you place yourself on the political spectrum--right, left or center?
JIM GARRISON: That's a question I've asked myself frequently, especially since this investigation started and I found myself in an incongruous and disillusioning battle with agencies of my own Government. I can't just sit down and add up my political beliefs like a mathematical sum, but I think, in balance, I'd turn up somewhere around the middle. Over the years, I guess I've developed a somewhat conservative attitude--in the traditional libertarian sense of conservatism, as opposed to the thumbscrew-and-rack conservatism of the paramilitary right--particularly in regard to the importance of the individual as opposed to the State and the individual's own responsibilities to humanity . . .
I was with the artillery supporting the division that took Dachau; I arrived there the day after it was taken, when bulldozers were making pyramids of human bodies outside the camp. What I saw there has haunted me ever since. Because the law is my profession, I've always wondered about the judges throughout Germany who sentenced men to jail for picking pockets at a time when their own government was jerking gold from the teeth of men murdered in gas chambers. I'm concerned about all of this because it isn't a German phenomenon; it's a human phenomenon. It can happen here, because there has been no change, there has been no progress and there has been no increase of understanding on the part of men for their fellow men.
What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is that we in America are in great danger of slowly eroding into a proto-fascist state. It will be a different kind of fascist state from the one the Germans evolved; theirs grew out of depression and promised bread and work, while ours, curiously enough, seems to be emerging from prosperity. But in the final analysis, it's based on power and on the inability to put human goals and human conscience above the dictates of the State. Its origins can be traced in the tremendous war machine we've built since 1945, the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower vainly warned us about, which now dominates every aspect of our life. The power of the states and the Congress has gradually been abandoned to the Executive Department, because of war conditions; and we've seen the creation of an arrogant, swollen bureaucratic complex totally unfettered by the checks and balances of the Constitution.
In a very real and terrifying sense, our Government is the CIA and the Pentagon, with Congress reduced to a debating society. Of course, you can't spot this trend to fascism by casually looking around. You can't look for such familiar signs as the swastika, because they won't be there. We won't build Dachaus and Auschwitzes; the clever manipulation of the mass media is creating a concentration camp of the mind that promises to be far more effective in keeping the populace in line. We're not going to wake up one morning and suddenly find ourselves in gray uniforms goose-stepping off to work. But this isn't the test. The test is: What happens to the individual who dissents? In Nazi Germany, he was physically destroyed; here the process is more subtle, but the end results are the same. I've learned enough about the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the State and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own long experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.
The term New World Order has been used several times in recent history, referring to what appeared to be a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.
The phrase was first widely used by Woodrow Wilson in the period just after WWI, during the formation of the League of Nations. The "war to end all wars" had been a powerful catalyst in international politics, and many felt the world could simply no longer operate as it once had. The term fell from use when it became clear the League was creating nothing of the sort, and was not used at all during the formation of the United Nations.
More recently it was used for a while after the end of the Cold War by many people, notably former U.S. President George H. W. Bush. Many felt the end of the Cold War would have dramatic effects on the international balance of power, including the hope that the end of the Cold War would usher in a new era of international co-operation through the United Nations.
The term has a pejorative meaning outside the United States. Most people promote an image of the United States as a bully that no longer has to answer to anyone, and which uses the situation to extend its influence. Thus, extension of the NATO pact to regions in eastern Europe, Kosovo War, war on Iraq, and isolation of small "unbending" nations are all seen as examples of this bullying attitude. Bush's use of the term "New World Order" was picked up as a convenient catch-phrase to symbolize this attitude.
Closely related terms, the "New International Economic Order" and the "New International Information Order" were popular in the United Nations and its specialized agencies (especially UNESCO) in the 1970s and 1980s. They were used mainly by developing country groups (e.g. the G-77, the Non-Aligned Movement) to refer to the redistribution of wealth on a global scale, and the international control of the media to stop the defamation of third world countries. Western countries attacked these plans as an attempt to destroy US capitalism.
A rather different New World Order is the object of a belief or conspiracy theory among apocalyptic religious and political extremist groups, especially in the United States, that the United Nations has created a secret plan, known as the New World Order (NWO), to rule the world via a totalitarian socialist world government. There are a number of different ideologies related to this, some groups are religiously motivated, and believe that the agents of Satan are involved, and there are others without religious bias, known as illuminus, who are considered to be intellectually illuminated, and operate outside of social, legal and political restraint, gathering information and evidence on world events that are considered instigated by another group of illuminated individuals called the illuminati, to allow a stronger foothold for the global elite to hold control, and also taking direct action influencing groups to prevent the new world order attaining a foothold, these illuminus believe that the totalitarian society has already arrived in a subtle form.
The understanding of these groups is that the NWO will be created by a military coup, using American troops, against all the nations of the world to bring about the One World Government. There was a belief among some believers in this thesis that this process would begin in 2000, set in motion by the Republican coup crisis causing widespread social disorder.
Some predictions made by users of this term of events that will occur under the NWO include:
* The abolition of the public commons &
* all national and local elections as a front for court appointed military leaders (e.g. 2000 US presidential elections)
* the US constitution replaced shredded in the name of 'security' to fight a perpetual fake war
* only approved religions will be allowed to exist - as parts of the One World Religion (i.e. christianity)
* home schooling will be illegal and there will be a republican approved curriculum
* military bases will be turned into concentration camps to confine those who defy the NWO.