last updated January 20th, 2004 and is permanently morphing...
(9 Ik (Wind) / 10 (Muan (Owl)
- 22/260 - 220.127.116.11.2)
- Starbuck's Coffee owned by corporate
drug dealer of tobacco R.J. Reynolds
- Coffee has become a religious
experience. At least that is how the folks at Starbucks and the Family
Christian Center in Munster, Indiana feel. The church is the first
in the U.S. to open a Starbucks in its lobby. Religion has always been drug
pushers of the legal stimulant caffeine.
- "The aim is to unite everything
in a Corporate Religion." ~~ Howard Schultz, Starbucks Coffee.
hoax costs Starbucks an unspecified amount of money in July when counterfeit
coupons are circulated by email, offering a free twelve-ounce Creme Frappuccino.
In the three hours it takes for Starbucks to discover the fraud and contact
their locations, most locations have completely run out of the Frappuccino
- Starbuck, a Canadian bull who sired 200,000 dairy
cows and equal number of bulls in his life, earned an estimated $25 million
before he died in 1998. After his death, his frozen semen was still
selling for $250 a dose.
- Starbuck - character played by Dirk Benedict (_The
A-Team_) on the tv show _Battlestar Galactica_
- the intro to the show (spoken by Lorne Greene) mentions
"ancestors of the Toltecs and Mayans".
the helmets are shaped like Egyptian
Starbucks "Out Of Business" In SF
track _Starbuck_ by Sunkings
off of the _Starbuck_ 12"
- track _Starbucks_ MP3 (192k)
by Radio Boy off of _The Mechanics Of Destruction_ on Accidental (2002)
- track _Starbucks_ MP3 (160k)
by Matthew Herbert mixed in with _Various Excerpts_ MP3 (160k)
by Mario Savio & Malcolm X off of _Adbusters: Live Without Dead Time_
mixed by DJ